Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Track rod ends 182 cup

In the process of changing ball joints and decided to change the track rod ends while I'm on.

Are they Renault supply only for the cup models?

If so, how much?
  Tin Can with wheels
yeh they are.. you will need to get under the car and find out what steering rack you have.. if your lucky you should still have a sticker on it stating what the type is. either SMI or TRW .. from this they will order you the correct joints.