ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

track rod ends

LY Megane R26
Lemforder ones is what everyone uses, get them from Euro Car Parts and if you use Promo code BIGDEAL31 you'll get 31% off:)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I havent fitted them yet, had no play in the original ones so a bit pointless waste of my cash but there you go

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Christ... I've never paid more than a tenner a side for track rod ends!

your mate works in a parts place, and I can't imagine you go for the more expensive brand on offer.

I wouldn't use cheap ones, they'll just need replacing quicker. Lemforder are what I use

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Depends what rack you have fitted as well, there two types. I think most cups and 182s are SMI?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Because it is a safety critical component (and hence there is a greater chance of getting sued) even the cheap ones tend to be reasonably good, so I dont view it as unsafe to be fitting them or anything like that, Im sure they wont last as long though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Depends what rack you have fitted as well, there two types. I think most cups and 182s are SMI?

They seem to be all SMI, the parts place list two types, but all the clios we've had have been the same and everyone else on here seems to say the same.