ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Wheels on

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I am off to the RAF Marham track day tomorrow and rather than kill off £400 worth of PE's on my Turinis, I managed to pick up a reasonable set of PH1 OZ F1 alloys.

Silver wheels are a bit dull for Track ;) So i spend a few hours with a Rattle can and ended up with these....

DSCN0067-1.jpg

DSCN0068-1.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

Took a drive over to a mates house to collect some bits and the amount of looks you get is pretty funny!

I quite like them on the car, i may get them refurbed properly rather than my 1/2 arsed job I have done (And scratched already). Its amazing how much nicer the car is to drive on 15's rather than the normal 16's, I guess Size isn't always everything ;)

But the Turinis will be back on after the Track day.

Bumder With A Buffer
Look quite good actually! I wanted to do mine but as i been on crutches I aint been able too! :(

Are you taking a spare set of wheels just incase?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I have these "Track wheels" On the car that i will journy up and do the day on, I am also bringing My Turinis incase I need them for the drive home :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah I just read you post in the Marham thread! :eek:

Im taking my standards just incase... im guessing we can leave them somewhere safe whilst we are out on track?!

Titanium Silver 182 FF
cant belive you wasted an awesome set of wheels for the track, saying that tho, they do look good, maybe ill spray mine green rather than anthracite when i do them.

TTRS & V50
S'all about vibrant colours for track wheels.

I dont like the border around the number plate, thats the only thing i disslike, other than that, spot on bud.