ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackday insurance - Nurburgring

Me and a friend are going to the ring next month and obviously aren't covered on the track so I was hoping that someone could recommend a website for a days cover? Also how much should I expect to pay? I'm 21 with 2 years no claims bonus if that makes much difference! Thanks alot, J

RB 182
I thought you cannot get cover unless you are a German citizen? I think if you mentioned that track to any insurer they would lol!

Arctic 182
I think there is some sort of insurance you can get just for the ring but personally i wouldnt bother...can't remember the price but it was extortionate with a load of exclusions.

Just don't bin it :)

http://nurburgring.org.uk/insurance.php

Interesting read here ^ Track repair bills are expensive. Very few UK insurers will cover it as far as I am aware, and the ones that will are often close guarded by customers as they don't want every Tom, Dick or Harry binning it on the 'ring and pushing up their premiums... I would recommend trawling the pistonheads pages for advice as there are countless topics on there :)