ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tracking

hey hey

ive just had my car lowered the other day and now a new problem.....i took my car to get the tracking checked and the guys said they couldnt do it because my car was too low, has this happened to anyone else??

Any advice or information?? :confused:

Thanks

they will be having a problem getting the optical plates onto teh wheel as it wont fit physically, go to somewhere which doesnt laser alignment and itll eb fine.

go to kwik fit they managed to do mine no probs but it did take a hour and a half to get the f**ker back off the ramps. best take some bits of wood with you to wedge under the flap ramps at the end.

Bens right (as ever) about it not fitting although as i say kwik fit managed to do mine without saying a word, the tyres are up around half way into the archs and they slipped the doofers on there somehow. possibly depends how friendly they are i guess.

Motorway told me to f**k off, there equipment was the same as kwikfits as far as i could see.

yea, its only a matter of lifting the car up then slipping them on and dropping the car, but u run teh risk of damage.