ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traction control cutting in on left turns

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Had this intermittent problem for a while now. It seems to cut the traction control in when pushing on through a left hand bend. Slower speeds under 30-40mph seem fine, but when going 50 to 60 it seems to cut in at any kind of spirited cornering.

Any ideas as to what could be the cause of my problem.

Only thing i can point it to would be maybe an abs ring (replaced the drivers side front the other day, maybe the passenger side has now gone)

Or my tracking, wheel sits to the left when going straight and the car does pull slightly to the left.

Obviously I'll check out the ABS ring but any other pointers would be great!!

Cheers

Dan

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
No guys as i said in my first post, no serious hard cornering here. Just driving as I normally do tbh. Any ideas???

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
genuinely saw this happening with cheap tyres, i didnt beleive it either until replaced and it suddenly stopped, it was only happening in winter on greezy roads, driving slowly too!