ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trade Sales - Clio 1.4

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport
Anyone bought a car from these guys before? Looking to buy a 1.4 dynamique 07 plate with 10k on clock for £7699.

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport
Mk3. Seems about right according to parkers prices. I would expect something like a clio 1.4 to lose 30% of its value in first year wouldn't you? they are just over 10k new.

2004 182 Black Gold
I've bought 2 cars from Trade Sales (Slough) 1st My old 172 at 2 months old for £10k, also just purchased my misses a fiesta (last month).

Good Points:

- Cars are just about as cheap as Private Sales

Bad Points:

Can't Test Drive Cars
Can't see V5 Documents
They only guarantee 1 key (Both cars I have purchased have had 2)
After Sales Service is quite poor - once they've had your cash they aren't interested and will send you to a local main dealer
They also brand all of their cars with their logos numberplates tax discs etc. & Charge you a sales fee of £70 :dapprove:

Overall though I have had no problems with either car I purchased and once I de-branded them from Trade Sales it was fine.

Do be careful with their Renaults though as a lot of them are imports (not that it makes much difference IMHO) but some will say it affects the 2nd hand value.

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport
bought it. UK car, not imported. Looks brand new. I will be suitably un-trade sales-ing it soon as well.