ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transferring songs to an SD card

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I have a 2GB SD card.
i HAVE 1.5G OF MUSIC

Transferring from itunes its saying theres not enough space. Any ideas?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
dont use itunes use windows, could be itunes changing file formats and increasing file size, just do it the same as you copy files to a flash drive

dk

911 GTS Cab
I love your threads, you make so many of them, you have brilliant titles, it brightens up my day.

Knowing you, you've bought a cheap sd card off eBay, and it's a fake and might say it's a 2gb cars but infact it's a lot smaller as it's fake.

That's my theory.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I love your threads, you make so many of them, you have brilliant titles, it brightens up my day.

Knowing you, you've bought a cheap sd card off eBay, and it's a fake and might say it's a 2gb cars but infact it's a lot smaller as it's fake.

That's my theory.

Well im glad i make you happy. And actually its from a company and its "TRANSCEND 133X 2GB SD CARD"

Its the best one and only one that will work with my nav in my car.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Even ones on amazon from the 'traders' on there are mostly fake.

Have you got maps on there for your nav then and windows can't see them as they are an unknown format and so thinks it's empty?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Even ones on amazon from the 'traders' on there are mostly fake.

Have you got maps on there for your nav then and windows can't see them as they are an unknown format and so thinks it's empty?

Got it from Transcend directly mate. Pretty sure its real. My nav is via a disc but this is for music..

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You never get what data storage is stated. EG a 16gb iPhone doesn't have 16gb of storage.

I'm not on windows atm so this is a guess but plug in the card, right click it in my computer and click properties. I'm sure there is a tab which gives you a breakdown of where the memory is being used.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Screenshot2011-01-20at232614.png
[/IMG]