ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trapped water...

Clio 182 Cup
My girlfriend has got a new shape 56 plate Clio dynamique s. when u go round corners you can hear water running from side to side. Sounds like its at the front of the dash but I can't kind where it is. Any ideas?!

Megane dci 130
Plenum chamber. Take the scuttle panel off and clear the drains before you get a wet carpet.

Megane dci 130
Yeah pretty easy if your handy With the spanners, couple of t20 screws and the wiper arms need to be removed.

Yeah pretty easy if your handy With the spanners, couple of t20 screws and the wiper arms need to be removed.

Just to let you know... Wiper arms are a b**ch to get off, I used a Ball Joint Splitter that looks like a gab hook off a fair ground game. Put the fingers either side of the plate that holds the arm on then the screw in the center where the bolt goes through the plate. Popped it right off.