ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2011 Convoy + Camping

Following on from last year a bunch of us went to Trax at silverstone and camped in Hamilton Fields directly opposite the circuit.

We will be doing the same again this year, off the top of my head it was £10 per tent/car to camp. We would be camping the saturday night, 3rd, and go over the road on the sunday morning for the show. It beats getting up at 4am to head down and its a good laugh.

We'll probably leave from Lymm services sometime on the saturday, but unsure of when at the moment. Bang your name down if your up for the convoy and camping!

1. Jon.G + 1

SG9 Forester STi
Hey Jon, hamilton fields used their sister site last year which is Henwood (where we camped last year :)). I've whacked a thread up specifically for camping so stick your names down :)

SG9 Forester STi
Will indeed! Me, ben and our firestarter (Dave pmsl) and his missus will be there that were there last year.

LOL!

I've spoke to seb, jamie and mark and I think (although still 100% decided) We we will meet at 'The Big Manchester Meet' and set off at 3PM?

How does that sound? Open to ideas etc.

recaro'd arctic 182
Having said that tho, if were not setting off till later I'll just get it beforehand,otherwise it's gonna be dark putting the tent up.

TBH, would rather just get it before hand and put it in a cool box. I've got loads of beers at home that i'm going to bring with me so I'm not buying more.