ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2011 Tickets - Dispatched!

Re: Trax 2011 Tickets in the Shop - LAST DAY FOR ORDERS 20TH JULY

You better go or the award will have to be withdrawn ;)

You havent got an orange name. Therefore, Shirley you dont have the power to withdraw my prestigious award :rasp:

If I havent got a match then ill come (but only if I get club parking, rather than pikey parking lol).

Im gonna but my entry tickets of trax website but is it far too late to get a stand pass through anyone?

Thanks

Pete

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Balls.... Missed the deadline as I totally forgot about Trax :(

Will keep my eyes open for car passes!

Sweet, I'l keep my eyes peeled for both tickets and stand pass, Thanks

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

We have just added a small quantity of Trax entry tickets - THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND WITH CLIOSPORT!

http://www.cliosport.net/shop/index.php?cPath=34

We also have a few car passes available, so if you have already bought your entry tickets from the organisers or plan to buy on the gate, you might want a car pass. This is your chance to get one! These are NOT listed in the shop, but please pm me (Brian) and I will give you full details.

Any questions, please ask

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Trax 2011 Tickets in the Shop - LAST CHANCE FOR TICKETS/CAR PASSES!

car pass ticket now purchased along with a sticker. thanks brian

CLIO PH1 172

was i to late? i didnt realise how close this was!! i just brought 2x tickets and hopfully a car pass!! will i still recieve a show stand pass?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yep, you certainly will, 2 entry 1 car pass.

Down to the last entry ticket now but we do have a few more car passes available if anyone has already sorted their entry or plan to buy on the gate.

CLIO PH1 172

Gooooooood!! Thank you please

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Ok, we have received the Tickets and car passes today, All orders will be in the post tomorrow so if you're lucky you will receive them before/at the weekend.

We don't have any entry tickets available now but you can pay on the gate, £20 per person. If you require a car pass, please pm me as we do have a small amount available.

Evo 8 MR

What time do we need to arrive for the club stand parking? I got there at 7am last year, I was the first one there from CS, didn't realise I was so early lol.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

The gates open at 6:30am for clubs. BUT, you do not need to get there that early! There is no rush, there's space for everyone. We would encourage everyone not to arrive stupidly early.
The show opens at 9am, if possible, please arrive before then.

C3 Picasso Beast

Received my tickets today thanks :)

Just wondering if the sticker is internal or external??

Thanks

Received mine today too, cheers Brian

CLIO PH1 172

Got mine as well :) can't wait now

And btw sticker is external !

Arctic Blue 182ff

Got mine today too, thanks :)

C3 Picasso Beast

Ah take it no internal stickers are available???

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

We have only made the ClioSport @ TRAX stickers in external, Getting the tickets etc out to everyone in plenty of time is a big enough task on it's own, without giving people a choice of internal or external. This won't suit everyone but external stickers are the most popular in the shop so on that basis, we chose external.

Also, for those that need it, Sticker instructions:

ClioSport Sticker Application Instructions
Please follow these fitting instructions for optimum adhesion:

• Clean surface thoroughly in preparation for decal

• First of all, make sure you are aware which is the fronting paper and backing paper. The
backing paper is slightly thicker and non-sticky, the fronting paper is thinner and sticky on one side and you can just about see the sticker through it. In some cases, the fronting paper is a clear plastic film with a textured feel.

• Flatten and rub fronting paper with plastic card (i.e. bank card)

• Peel back backing paper to reveal decal, so you are making sure all the letters etc are
staying attached to the slightly sticky paper. Re-stick and try again if decal does not fully
separate

• Place in desired location being aware you cannot re-use / re-position after placement

• Rub fronting paper again with plastic card (i.e. bank card)

• Pull the fronting paper away to reveal finished product, making sure that all the letters etc have stuck to the surface.