ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo
Are we registered to attend yet? I want to order my tickets to take advantage of the early bird prices but can't seem to find any info on here regarding this years show.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We will be attending, yes.

Tickets and car passes will be available to purchase from the CS shop very soon. Although, please remember if you buy your tickets direct from the organisers, you'll not get a car pass from them and you'll have to hope we have some spares (like previous years)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes!

It's not good news though I'm afraid.

We are exploring the possibility of giving Trax a miss this year. The date for Trax is very near our own event ClioSport Saturday so we feel it will affect attendance numbers.
Also, There is a new event at Donnington, Performance French Cars end of season Expo. Which we are likely to attend. The date for the this event is 12th October.

This may not please everyone but, it's worth giving it a try. It doesn't mean we won't return to Trax in 2015 - we almost certainly will.

Thoughts ?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Shame... Can't make CSS this year so was only doing FCS and Trax.

Guess if CSS isn't there I'll have to see if any other clubs are going and tag along with someone else.

Yes!

We are exploring the possibility of giving Trax a miss this year. The date for Trax is very near our own event ClioSport Saturday so we feel it will affect attendance numbers.
Also, There is a new event at Donnington, Performance French Cars end of season Expo. Which we are likely to attend. The date for the this event is 12th October.

This may not please everyone but, it's worth giving it a try. It doesn't mean we won't return to Trax in 2015 - we almost certainly will.

Thoughts ?

Bad idea imo. Was looking forward to Trax.

Why don't u do a Trax attendance thread to get an idea of numbers?

clio sport 172
Now that is a bad idea clio sport has all ways done trax for the last few years since we have been in the club , and this year we planed to be on stand with are two clios And now will possible to late to book on are other group. When we spoke at FCS Brian. You told us cs was defo going this year . . So we made are plans to go with you. Now going to have to change every think

Titanium Clio 182
Yes!

Thoughts ?
Brian oh no! Brian, is this definite, that the club won't be attending Trax? Or do you know when a definite decision will be made?
Personal opinion, but missing Trax would be mental. Massive show. Closes the show season pretty much in this country. Catch up with peeps you only ever seem to meet at Trax.

I know the PFC expo doodah looks tempting, but I can't attend that. I'll be....in Sochi for the Russian Grand Prix.

Please do Trax. Pretty please....

Titanium Clio 182
Brian Please can we have a definitive decision on this. Need to make alternative plans to attend if Cliosport aren't attending.
Thanks

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Apologies for the delay.

We'll confirm either way, by this time tomorrow.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We're not going to Trax this year.

We discuss this every single year as non of us believe that the show really fits ClioSport. The dwindling numbers of Trax year on year (not just CS but attendance in general) also suggests that it is getting a little bit old, not to mention the ticket prices for the place. We would have attended again this year more than likely, however we're deciding to give another show a go this year to mix things up a little bit.

The show is at Donnington Park and it's an end of season meet organised by Mark Dow.

10407384_724562170915719_5633969558666390775_n.jpg

You can pre-order your club stand tickets from here, but we will do a post on it in due course when we've worked the technicalities out with Mark.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.