ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2015 - Sunday July 19, Silverstone Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
TRAX 2015 has been announced, and will be taking place on Sunday 6th September 2015 at Silverstone, and ClioSport will be in full attendance!

Announcements will be made here once tickets go on sale shortly.

clio sport 172
They have moved the date to the 19th of July. Is clio sport. Still going to attend with this change. God know why they changed it. How crazy

clio sport 172
So when is Clio sport going to start talking belongs for Trax. As the track time is selling out. Are Clio sport defo going this year on the new date. Please can some one let me know so I can get track time booked. Thanks

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
When is he dead line to get tickets , And all so. Can we bring are two clios. And also a golf ??

Hi Chris,
No problem at all bringing multiple cars, just message Brian to let him know you'll need more than 1 car pass after you have ordered. :smile:

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
See the link to the shop a few posts above for tickets,

@Brian can you make a note of car passes required

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We still have a limited number of tickets available to come and join us a TRAX!

Buy now to avoid disappointment and join us on the Cliosport stand where you can enjoy
free refreshments from us all day and win some great prizes in our our awesome CS raffle!!

Tickets direct from the show or on the day are more expensive, so buy one now while stocks last!
Buy your tickets in the club shop now at a reduced rate of £17 with free postage:

clio sport 172
I have just ordered , 3 tickets. Could I have 3 sets of stuff please. And. Defo 3 logos. And 3 car pass's , can you

very interested in this.

does anyone know the deal with track time on this day? im guessing its not an open pit lane due to the volume of cars?

any idea on additional cost of track time?

thanks in advance

Clio 172 cup
Anyone know how popular camping is at trax? and if there will be much going on saturday evening? show tickets and camping tickets already booked!

Volantech CC Panels
On a stand with my friends but hopefully on track at 11:40 in this, look out for me! (without the 172 alloys)2lrzft.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
The link just takes me to an old post?

that's tapatalk for you unfortunately, it doesn't like external links on the same domain.

Try pasting the link into your phone's browser, or looking at this thread in the browser rather than using tapatalk.

Clio RS 197 - RED
Just grabbed stand pass/ticket.. Gotta remember my sun cream this year looked like a poxy lobster after last year lol.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Our supply of tickets are now sold out. If anyone still wants to join us on our stand at the show PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks to all those coming, it's looking like another great show!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Nik when do the tickets get posted out, no hurry but ordered a few weeks ago.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik when do the tickets get posted out, no hurry but ordered a few weeks ago.

We're still awaiting tickets to arrive from the organiser, they don't send them to the clubs until 1-2 weeks before the event.

Brian has all the orders waiting to go so as soon as they arrive they will be sent out to you. :)

Is anyone meeting outside of the event in the morning before going in? First show I've ever attended, I guess if I ask at the gate they'll direct me to the CS stand?

BG Clio Sport 182
@Nik i still haven't got my tickets yet, said they got sent on Friday? and idea why they have still not arrived?

has anyone else got their tickets yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.