ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2015 - Sunday July 19, Silverstone Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Got my stand pass... Cheers Nik...:up:
See you all there,hope the weather is nice...:tonguewink::wink:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Read the tickets and I think it says we have to be parked on the stand by 8:30 AM - is that right? For a sunday morning that is a tad early, what happens if you turn up at 10am?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
They normally say that because for health and safety reasons they need all the cars parked up before the gates open to the general public (9.00am).

I can't see it being a problem coming in later, but you'll be at the discretion of the event marshals and will have to weave your way through people walking about to get to us.

Clio 182 Cup
8:30am early pffft!

I'd rather be early as possible and parked up; sipping a hot cup of caffeine, than sat in the usual 2 mile queue just to get onto the slip road entrance once the public turn up, get there early and avoid it IMO.

Reactions: Gus

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
8:30am early pffft!

I'd rather be early as possible and parked up; sipping a hot cup of caffeine, than sat in the usual 2 mile queue just to get onto the slip road entrance once the public turn up, get there early and avoid it IMO.

We arrived earlier than 8:30.....

And got stuck in a 2 mile queue as every other fucker turned up early as well! :D

Megane RB8 & 182
I got there at 8:15 and didn't queue at all! I snuck in through silverstone village! The slip road queues off the main roads looked horrible! I bumped into 4 meganes on the road in!

Megane RB8 & 182
Also saw an s14 on its way in that had literally eaten a pigeon! It had gone through the gap where he had removed the top grille and he had a wing top and bottom and feathers and goop up the bonnet! Bet that was nice to wipe off!

Reactions: Nik
  TTRS & V50
Thanks for the cookie whoever gave it to me. I mentioned I had been a member for some time but didn't have a wrist band thing :)

Show was good, full of MK7's Fezza's which I'm not going to complain about I suppose.

Also, it might be a touchy point, and I may be out the loop, but who is cliosportos.com ? Their stand was twice the size of CS.net, what's all that about ? Thread link ?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thanks for the cookie whoever gave it to me. I mentioned I had been a member for some time but didn't have a wrist band thing :smile:

Show was good, full of MK7's Fezza's which I'm not going to complain about I suppose.

Also, it might be a touchy point, and I may be out the loop, but who is cliosportos.com ? Their stand was twice the size of CS.net, what's all that about ? Thread link ?

Not a touchy point at all mate.

They're a Facebook group. Yes they get large numbers at events but we believe in quality over quantity :up:

One of their admin was banned from here so makes a point of bad mouthing us. All a bit childish really.

Status
Not open for further replies.