ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRAX - A bit of yellow too



  Golf R
Just a few shots of Bubble's car, hi res shots looks amazing, especially the weave of the carbon bonnet.

STA70337.jpg

STA70338.jpg

STA70339.jpg

STA70340.jpg

STA70342.jpg
 

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
Guess who won 182/172/V6 (category) car of the year 2006 ;)

Thanks for the pics babes she got so much attention today :approve:
 

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
No way babe.. if you ask me it was close between you and me!

Your car was looking sexual!

:eek: Thanks Day, i think all the winners this year were well deserved :approve:
 
  Golf R
Bubbles said:
Guess who won 182/172/V6 (category) car of the year 2006 ;)

Thanks for the pics babes she got so much attention today :approve:

i'm sure you got loads of pic's anyway, especially as Lee had his camera there but let me know if you want these in hi-res and I'll email them over for you
 
congrats on your win bubbles.... car looks awsome (apart from needing shiny bits and a lighter bonnet ;))

makavelli, i helped judge the award and off the record, your car came a very close second in that category! :approve:
 

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
Haha - nothing more is being done to the exterior i dont think.. shes pretty much perfect :approve:

Engine mods now ;)

Nice to see you today babes.. we must organise the next meet!
 

Ali

  V6, R500, Jeep SRT
Bubbles said:
Haha - nothing more is being done to the exterior i dont think.. shes pretty much perfect :approve:

Engine mods now ;)

Nice to see you today babes.. we must organise the next meet!

Dark cam box cover, Polished plenium, fuel rail, and Bailey tank. Battery cover, strut tops. Samco hosing. Strut brace and a maxogen should see the engine covered!
 

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
Yeah but isnt all that just pretty stuff? all show no go?

Ive had the engine cover done now... definantly needs to be all polished up
 

Ali

  V6, R500, Jeep SRT
Bubbles said:
Yeah but isnt all that just pretty stuff? all show no go?

Ive had the engine cover done now... definantly needs to be all polished up

Show is 99% of go!!! ;)
 
  M135i
yea your car looked really good today bubs, apart from the finger prints ;) nice finally meeting you! ive got a few shots of it, ill put them up when i get them back on disc. :)
 

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
Nice to meet you too babes :D

Damn all those people walking over and touching it haha
 
  M135i
lol. well next weekend you might up having a mondial blue bonnet in place of your carbon one. wont be anything to do with me! ;)
 


Top