ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax - Camping!

SG9 Forester STi
Morning Campers :D!

The last few years camping at Henwood has been great when it comes to Trax so I gave them a call this morning and they confirmed they're the official camping ground for Trax 2011 and would be more than happy to have CS members back for another year.

Everything is the same as it was last year and for those who fancy the banter this year the details are as follows:

Saturday 3rd September '11
Henwood Campsite (prime location for the show as it's directly opposite the track!)
Nearest postcode: NN12 8TL
Directions if required: http://www.silverstonecircuitcamping.co.uk/400_location_silverstone_camping.asp
Price: £10.00pp per night

So who's up for some CS camping?

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1

SG9 Forester STi
Hamilton fields used their sister campsite henwood last year. Lol @ you not even knowing where you camped! :D

Homo spec mazda
If you remember, I was the one who made an epic mess, I barely even remember what happened the whole weekend, I remember the pizza guy dropping off my iffy pizza, then the rest is a blur.

However looks like the NW lot are doing the same site again So ye, were all with you :)

SG9 Forester STi
No need to book, I've spoken to the same guy as last year and he said he'll make sure there's a space for CS'ers :) I'm aiming to get to the campsite around 2-3 to set up and chill out!

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi

SG9 Forester STi
It is indeed! Meaning we're right outside the show so no long journey on the same day :approve:.

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay

I know of the above who will be coming. Is it 100% £10per person? I'm sure its was £10per tent last year?

SG9 Forester STi
"All camping is £10 per person per night apart from the British Grand Prix which is to be announced."

:) Same as last year iirc.

SG9 Forester STi
Whoops missed that! Only problem with that one is it's a mixture of attendance and camping...I'm confused on who's camping and who's not lol.

recaro'd arctic 182
1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman

Megane GT
1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane

172cup
1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane
11, Me and the misses and a few mates will be camping, whats the rules on bbq's etc?

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane
11, Me and the misses and a few mates
12. Dr Jekyll

SG9 Forester STi
1. Vickyx + 2
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane
12. Dr Jekyll​

1. Vickyx + 2
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane
12. Dr Jekyll
13. jesus + Mrs

Megane GT
1. Vickyx + 2
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane +1
12. Dr Jekyll
13. jesus + Mrs

ITB BG 182
1. Vickyx + 2
2. Ben_r1
3. Sofaboy
4. Bozzi
5. Jon.G + TheKid
6. Cliojay
7. Togusa +1
8. Oafcmarky
9. Gman
10. Jane +1
12. Dr Jekyll
13. jesus + Mrs
14. John182rs + Kyle from Megan Coupe Club. - Can some one message me a number as i aint been camping with your lot before. My usual club are all staying in hotels...:rolleyes:

172cup
Awesome time camping except the knobs next to us decided to rip down the fence and make a huge fire out of it and it was about 4 foot away from my tent and not go to sleep untill about 4am c@nts, other than that was sweet.

Megane GT
Yeah really good weekend. Nice to meet those of you I hadnt before - Vicky, Ben, Dave, Lewis and John etc. And seriously Dave with the snoring!! Good night though, especially the rave tent :p

And sorry to hear that NickMelson, dont remember hearing anything about it. Dont think we went to bed til 3 anyway though :/

Megane GT
No! And who says I did last time you cheeky git! I was drunk though :D why didnt you come?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I kind of wish I come to this now, i'm craving another bit of camping action.