ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Saturday NW Convoy

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I saw him drive past. What did he do?

Drives a Corsa VXR, worse than rape iirc.

No when he saw us all he pulled up at the side of me and tried to boot off, whilst swerving, whilst his virgin mates laughed. I'd of laughed if his head would have fallen clean off his shoulders.

Lol at you guys.

Great day today, we left a little later and got some food on the way back. Pretty much drove all the way home in torrential rain and flooded motorways!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Bored so I've signed up to VXR online to try and find my new best mate. Already got a considerable number of clowns on the end of my hook as we speak, just chewing at that bait.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Spoiled my fun :(

Although in 10 minutes they showed themselves to be typical Corsa owners. Ill-educated chavs.

There was 2 people who actually said a) they've owned a 182 before and was good, b) a 182 turbo as unbelievably fast. The rest of them were just being badmen.

TBH, The VXR Ring edition is suppose to be brilliant, my friend has one. (Probably on that forum)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
'was you all broken down'..

That was my favourite. It would be quite an achievement for 20 Clios to simultaniously break down.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
There was 2 people who actually said a) they've owned a 182 before and was good, b) a 182 turbo as unbelievably fast. The rest of them were just being badmen.

TBH, The VXR Ring edition is suppose to be brilliant, my friend has one. (Probably on that forum)
It's a shame they are owned by idiots as they probably all aren't that bad.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Me and Edd were on a flooded bit of the motorway, belting rain, sun shining :/ and a f**k off lightening bolt lol!!!

Is vxronline the new Jesus forum/doll forum/mumsnet lol? Tell them you have a VXR chipped to 300bhp... See how they react lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
TBF, they can probably see where the traffic is coming from. IE this thread ;)

HAI VXR owners

dont be silly they are corsa owners traffic is just a place where they can rev the living s**t out of there car for no reason ;)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Ah! I just relied which VXR you were on about. Blue, white wheels and white fog inserts. Passed me but I thought nothing of it lol

Me too. I silently thought ''nob'' when I saw his 16yo mates laughing but I was at the front and didn't see any of the drama.

Also, not enough has been said about leather pants, her identity, and how rapey she made me.

Valid.

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I hoping to track him down, along with his boyfriends and invite him to a meet. That way it is easier to chemically castrate him.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
hmm once in a blue moon some people win there cars so maybe they are just these people?

I think we are forgetting that despite the image, Corsa Ds cost more than an MKII Clio.
Intelligence α Wealth

However,
Finance culture α ''Wealth''
Drug money α Wealth

and the spanner in the works;
Drug money α Intelligence^-1

α = 'proportional to'

Let's not forget the about the chick driving the trophy..

Hai.
3k post count
Big deal, kinda.