ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax - Camping!

Megane GT
We should organise one. It has s**tty reputation Jane. What's your mate like?

Yeah thatd be a laugh :) should maybe think of something vaguely car related to do either side of it though to make it worth a journey for some.
Er should I read that as: is she hot and single?

Megane 225 F1
If she is the girl you're in an open relationship with on facebook (pics of bedroom action needed), then yes.

Megane GT
If she is the girl you're in an open relationship with on facebook (pics of bedroom action needed), then yes.

Yeah it is :) she does have a bf though . . . early stages

Scrooge-

And yeah had heard that, but it was a laugh, its all about the company you keep, not whats going on . . . I stole Dr J's 182 earlier and went for a joy ride :p

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nae bad. Look wench up Jane, it's something that should be taught to all females at school.

Megane GT
Urban dictionary: wench - a dirty pirate hooker

And Will. - what other bird? Its only Katy in the pic

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Urban dictionary: wench - a dirty pirate hooker

And Will. - what other bird? Its only Katy in the pic

Never heard that definition of wench, urban dictionary is the wrong place to look that word up.

The second link Jane it has two in it.

Megane GT
Got it! Err dont know who that is, I havent met her but Ill find out for you :) so what is your definition?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Look it up on wikipedia. Just simply telling you will defeat the object of it.

Megane GT
Look it up on wikipedia. Just simply telling you will defeat the object of it.

Wikipedia - colloquial term for a lower class woman and/or promiscuous woman.

Katy is not lower class nor is she a prostitute!!

And Will. I have no doubt you do . . . more so whether you will

Homo spec mazda
We were with Jon G, jesus and a few others but ye we were the massive duvet running round, sorry if we caused any trouble, we were pretty wasted.

ITB BG 182
Alrighty people, cheers to the DSLR lads with advice and stuff. Jane and (Hi) Katie, you two are bonkers but great lass's, sorry about the hand under the tent in the morning.

Pitty that the group split up in to two groups, still me a kyle drifted between the two. 4 lads in one tent with sofaboy was a little scary..... Yea i seen the fire that was near to us, about 4ft high.

All in all a damm good laugh, would easily go camping with your lot again. I'll upload the pics later.

SG9 Forester STi
Was a really good laugh and good to meet some new people. Sofaboy we weren't intimidating lol you should have come over! I stole some of your waffle stick off of ben, seriously where have they been all my life!?

Oh dear, please don't upload the pics :(

SG9 Forester STi
Oh FFS. Not cool John, not cool.

I don't even remember that....please please please remove?

Homo spec mazda
Them waffle sticks were £1 from asda, honestly that and my cup of tea were the best thing that morning. Other then spotting the Ted baker duck tent.... whos was that?