ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Information & Discussion Thread

182 Cup
It was silver, and he was flying. Don't seem to have seen a black one, maybe I just missed you!

Audi A5
i had a really good time, went out on track for two sessions one was in a intermediate and one in the advanced group (by mistake lol)

big thanks to the cs admin for looking after are camping gear and helping me get hold of a lead to charge my gopro :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks for coming everyone, shame about the s**t location :(

Good to meet a few more members, as always

:)

p.s. our lost Trax tickets and passes arrived today! lol

Breaking 172 NV676
I popped over to the stand about 4pm and there wasnt a lot there :( There were quite a lot of clio's on other club stands though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I popped over to the stand about 4pm and there wasnt a lot there :( There were quite a lot of clio's on other club stands though.

We did the same, wandered over after our last track session but the stand was basically gone by then.

I got a bit of video of one of my sessions but was having drama with full cards and low batteries etc as I didnt charge after bedford :(

Here is what I did manage to get from mine:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?659293-Clio-turbo-silverstone-video

BG 182 FF
Was a good day! I really enjoyed it, and also thanks for the sticker that I lost Brian. I wont lose it this time ;)

29ldzxh.jpg

Yeah. Okay.

"Dan, aim it more at her boobs" "Can you zoom in on her nipple, boyo" "She's like this sheep that I find very attractive"

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Yeah. Okay.

"Dan, aim it more at her boobs" "Can you zoom in on her nipple, boyo" "She's like this sheep that I find very attractive"

Don't get me wrong, I wanted you to get video footage for future enjoyment, it was just a surreal thing to watch. Boyo.