ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trax pics. (alot of pics)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
went home early because the weather was truly shite it didnt stop raining. some good cars there though

more pics to come

DSCF3600.jpg

DSCF3602.jpg

DSCF3603.jpg

DSCF3597.jpg

DSCF3590.jpg

DSCF3586.jpg

DSCF3587.jpg

DSCF3585.jpg

DSCF3589.jpg

DSCF3574.jpg

DSCF3579.jpg

DSCF3577.jpg

DSCF3576.jpg

DSCF3573.jpg

DSCF3570.jpg

DSCF3568.jpg

DSCF3562.jpg

DSCF3557.jpg

DSCF3555.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Whos is the silver 172 with green bits in the 3rd to last picture?! I love it!

Good pics.

RB 182
I was thoroughly disappointed by Trax, in my opinion it was poorly set out out pretty boring considering the 20 quid entrance fee. The 'shops' if you can call them that were all geared towards lil chavs with about 60-70% of them just to do with bass and chrome! 300 mile round trip, and i wont go again.

Good pics though, didnt see the 1st car, prolly because the place was so randomly set out!!

a thirsty one
thats me !

pic number 8 the blue 182 just coming off track with my steelies on you can just make out the blue stripe on them (just about), i appear to be trying to pick my nose through my helmet lol

any chance of e-mailing me the pic please craig, some great shots and i bet you struggled to keep your camera dry.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
thats me !

pic number 8 the blue 182 just coming off track with my steelies on you can just make out the blue stripe on them (just about), i appear to be trying to pick my nose through my helmet lol

any chance of e-mailing me the pic please craig, some great shots and i bet you struggled to keep your camera dry.

no problem mate just pm me your email. yes the rain kept soaking the lens. so i had to keep wiping it car looked good on steelies though

Dead civic type r :(
Had a look round your stand lads and ladys some really nice cars on there :)

I was on the weekendracer stand myself I agree with the shocking wheather it was terrible :(