ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Questions

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Just a few questions about Trax on sunday

Originaly i wasnt going to go because i had a holiday planned but things have changed around a bit so will be going later on in the year.

so after ignoring all the Trax posts can anyone help?

As Clio Sport members do we get on site parking? ive been to a few races at silverstone before and they allow owners clubs like Civics, Subs and Cosworths to park on site to show off.

Do i need a to pre order a ticket or can i just turn up?

How much is a ticket? anyone got a spair up for sale?

what time do the gates open?

If you could help itd be much appreciated

James

Gates Open 7am to stands and 9am to general public.

Tickets are £19 on the gate to general public.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Yep,just turn up on the day now and pay on the gate.youl have to park with the public now though:cry:...

If you send me your address via pm i will send a pass first class today, you will have to pay £19 on the gate though as i have no tickets left now.

BUT YOU MUST SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS BY 3PM TODAY AT THE VERY LATEST SO I CAN GET THE PASS IN THE POST NO PASS NO ENTRY TO THE CLUB STAND.

Clare

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Thanks for the stand pass, your a real real star! ill buy you a drink.
Sorry i didnt PM you yesterday, they had a bit of a flap on at work so i had to get stuck in and get my systems ready to run that are only half finished! so i didnt go near the computer for the rest of the day!

Thanks again!

James