ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Treated myself, heres the outcome.....

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Popped in to Currys today to have a gander round until a member off staff tried to sell me loads ov utter crap, managed to get rid ov her by sayin i wanted the LG 50" tv;) went to the camera place and so the Fujifilm Finepix on offer, down from £150 to £90, so i took it :cool:

since it was my first proper camera i had to fiddle around with it at home, took some pics but didnt get any good 1's, until i read on here about photography..

here are some i took today..

Any advice il be greatful for :) as im only a Noob lol, Ta

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

033.jpg

031.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I know absolutely nothing about cameras or photography....

But they look awesome!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Are they straight from the camera? If not the PP looks a bit OTT for me.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ta,

^ same Daniel, i avnt got the slight clue, only the HDR way ;) which i used jungle_jim's guide on here, which makes the photos much better :)

& ye fella, chequerd roof :) il try and get some tommorow, needs a damm good clean tbh,

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
post processing. If thats the look you are going for then fair enough. I would prefer to see none HDR versions. IMO of course!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ah right i get ya,

today is the first time iv actualy gone out and taken pics like these, but though to myself il spruce some up using HDR, which on the Car & boat looks abit as you say OTT, but i just need to play around with settings etc and it should be fine, i hope :)

But the picture of our car is straigh from the camera, no fiddle atall :)

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
ERM, I am no expert but #1 is over exposed and the rest just look over saturated?
Sorry to be so negative! :eek:

Megane Mk4
ERM, I am no expert but #1 is over exposed and the rest just look over saturated?
Sorry to be so negative! :eek:
I was thinking the same TBH. Looks like the camera is taking the photo's with a +Vivid colour setting on. Either that or the photo editing afterwards is too much. Good picture subjects but just too much saturation.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Its ok BobRTE :) iv only had it today so im gettin to terms using it etc :)

Cheers Andi, the boat 1 looks way out to me, but i just loved it because the boat was about 1/2 mile out in sea and coming in, so was just a good oppurtinity to snap it up :)

Ta for the Comments fellas,

Refrain from using photoshop to that extent. Practice at getting the pictures looking good WITHOUT photoshop, then you can use PS to enhance your pics a bit.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
didnt use photoshop, used Dynamic Photo, but ye im goin to try and just use the camera for now, but do the odd pics in HDR :)

Too much ISO on the first pic? Overexposed and very grainy. Otherwise some really good composition, tone down the PPing slightly :p

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Haha Menai Bridge :D

Keith did i pass you today ? wel this afternoon, u were coming out of caernarfon towards bangor ?

B

Brown.

i like you're style.... very HDR-esque.... one of your car is amazingly moody especially with the yellow lines drawing your eye to the car (if you actually intended that ) :)..... well done imo

...............who did you're roof ?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ cheers fella :)

no i didnt intend that atall, just noticed now after you said :) cheers,

Gwynedd signs in Bangor, charged £50, as he had never done it before, their vinyl, so i can remove them whenever i want :)

Il wash the car tommorow and will get some more depending on weather :)