ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tried some Carbon Wrapping

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
well seeing as this seems to be all the rage at the mo, i figured i'd have a dabble and see how i went :)

not too bad for a first attempt i dont think and those little badges are flippin fiddly. i'm not massively happy with the matt finish and no idea how well the vinyl will hold up to exterior use but we'll see. my plan is to laquer the caps before they go on to seal them over and perhaps add a bit of a gloss to the finish as well.

sneaky peak of new wheels as well, not mint by any stretch, but should look tidy enough when i acquire some rubber :)

wheels

IMG_0052.jpg

caps off

IMG_0054.jpg

badges out

IMG_0055.jpg

plenty of wrap

IMG_0056.jpg

first one done

IMG_0057.jpg

back on cap

IMG_0059.jpg

and all done

IMG_0066.jpg

fitted to wheel

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

1.2 16v
:approve: like it! i gave up wrapping my front and back badges as it was too fiddly so fair play for wrapping those!

Annoying a fcuk trying to do the front/rear diamonds on a mk3! I've done the faces of mine, to hell with the sides/insides.

Look good mate, they should hold up well, I done my fuel cap and diamonds about 2 month ago, still on perfectly, and I live in Newcastle, where the weather changes constantly!

^ lol it is annoying so i just ended up spraying them!!! did wrap my roof in black though which has held very well considering it was done in april!