ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tried some HDR at Japfest

A silver Honda
I used the Dynamic Photo HDR program. Just a small selection, mostly 'pseudo-HDR' but i like them.

942ba5d1.jpg

ec2de927.jpg

5bb057ba.jpg

f7802472.jpg

a927f708.jpg

c14dc756.jpg

sorry that was a sincere post! Most people seem to HDR photos and think they look the shizzle when to me they look shite. HDR is all about achieving a realistic looking photo, which yours kinda do.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome shots! Whats the process...Take one pics and you can do it all on Dynamic Photo HDR?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Three pics at different exposures. each 2 stops apart iirc. -2, 0, +2

Aye, i know that bit dan, but somebody said to me you can alter exposure on the one picture. I/e on the likes of photoshop?

you can if you shoot a RAW image, it will give you the ability to make your -2 / +2 exposures but it is better to shot three seperate image.

for more info look at the guide here mate
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=303195

nice shots remedi, perfect amount of HDR just using it bring detail into the sky

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
Aye, i know that bit dan, but somebody said to me you can alter exposure on the one picture. I/e on the likes of photoshop?

you can if you shoot a RAW image, it will give you the ability to make your -2 / +2 exposures but it is better to shot three seperate image.

nice shots remedi, perfect amount of HDR just using it bring detail into the sky

you can cheat it a bit but it's not very accurate...I've done it before...Take one normal photo...make two copies (so you have three pics exactly the same). Leave one as is (0)...put the brightness and contrast up on one (+2) and down on the third (-2)

1.8 Civic EX
you need some software which basically overlaps the images and gives you various paramaters to edit and give different effects.

the link jungle jim posted explains further..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Cheers..Will drop you a pm when i get lost.

Monaco Ph2 172
Nice pics :)

Shame you didn't have a blue sky, but the HDR on the clouds makes them look quite moody!