ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trim surround for Alpine CDE 9850Ri?

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique 02
Don't worry about it. Didn't realise how helpful the Alpine parts line was. For the trim surround it came to £8.47 plus P & P for anyones info, just call up their parts number! Seems like they have a pretty good stock of everything

Sam

Yeah, they are pretty good, I should know as I work for Alpine (IT Dept) :rasp:

We sell some REALLY cool products, looking at getting an iDA-X305 ... been looking at them for a few months since we've had the demo units in. Well nice, especially with the staff discount! hehehe.

As soon as I have my clio bought and set up with a new HU and speakers I'll post some pictures.

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique 02
Blimey had a look at that H/U, looks pretty sweet! I like the Ipod interface and the UI on the screen, very nice!

Just got some Second Skin deadening and some 172/182 door handles for my Dynamique. Will be slowly adding little bits to it but won't go overboard as I want to get some rear speakers to get some more fill in eventually.

look forward to pics!

Sam

ps missed the fact that the iDA-X305 has Burr-Brown D/A converters! Nice!