ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer & Auto wipers

Clio RS172
As a new owner, I'm scratching my head as how to get the auto wipers to work?
What position do I need to leave the stalk in? it maybe that I have a problem as I tried most/all positions and nothing seems to happen automatically (normal wiper speeds work, but I can't seem to get intermittent setting to do anything either)?

Regards the trip computer, I filled the tank up and thought I'd see how many miles I would get out of the tank, reset the trip computer, but it seems to reset itself every day, sometimes every journey. So I am unable to get 'distance traveled' to last for any longer than the mileage I would do in only one day....... Am I missing something?

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
The auto wipers work on the first click down, you may have to alter the sensitivity (the bit on the stalk which you roll backwards and forwards) to get a suitable operation, although in all honestly its a useless system. Failing that, the gel in the windscreen may have gone dry and brittle and would render the auto system defunct.

Sorry, no idea on your trip computer, may be an electrical gremlin somewhere.