ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer

my trip shows I have at least 50 miles left when the gauge is right on the bottom of the red.

I havent been brave or stupid enough to find out if there really is 50 miles left!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Welcome Gwynny.

Mine was showing I had 44 miles left but the needle was in the red, so I filled up, the tank took 40 litres, so must have had close to 10 left. Seems fairly good to me.

VW Potato

how do you reset the computer? mine always says Im getting 29.7mpg (Im a cold start, short journey special so thats probably correct)

g

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

press the odometer reset switch when you get the to mpg screen and that will reset that part of the computer.. press it in the other areas to reset them.

Yes, fool!

Mines quite inaccurate, im always topping mine up whenever i see a Shell garage and its also bad to run on minimal amounts of fuel.

-Rob

VW Potato

cheers Rod! My manuals in english but I only looked at it twice to work out where the fuse box was located and how to tune the radio. :oops: It was only recently I learnt on here that it even had a trip computer :oops: :oops:. I think Ill get a Model T next time! :p

g

although it may seem unaccurate, mine has been true so far

even run out on the garage forecourt within 0.5 of a mile of what i estimated it to be

the light should come on when there is 1 gallon of fuel left in the tank

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Glad someone asked thi,s as I didnt have a clue......

With a combination of living out in the sticks and having the car full of kids I didnt want to put this too the test:)

munes on 37mpg, even when i have a spirited drive it stays at 35.

trip goes blank at 35miles to go. most ive put in was 46litre