ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip to Southport yesterday

Track valver + Ibiza FR
After going out Saturday night didn't really want to do much but wanted to go out so went for a drive to Southport as the weather was nice.

Pics taken with Nikon D60 with a Sigma 10-20mm and Sigma 70-300mm.

Anyway enjoy and opinions welcome.

DSC_0070.jpg

It was really clear so Blackpool could be seen easily.

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

i drove past that on sunday you were there a few hours before the liverpool everton derby about half 2 i commented to a mate it looked a beast nice car matey

wait and see ;)
great piks mate wus a nice day on sunday:) can't belive i saw you on the way there wus really random lol, no its not f0xy's old car mate he's wus grey in colour and is now for sale near me

Track valver + Ibiza FR
i drove past that on sunday you were there a few hours before the liverpool everton derby about half 2 i commented to a mate it looked a beast nice car matey

Did you drive down the front past me on the car park mate?

hey i see your from wigan me too ;)

nice car matey

jamie

Where abouts in wigan you from mate?

Hate the size of the wheels, look bad imo!!

Good pics thoguh

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Where abouts did you pass me mate? I remember spotting a LY R27 but can't remember where. Was it near parbold hill?

ye wen you was in the car park overlooking the beach you were parked on your own do you go southport much or mainly wigan area?

320d
Good pics Jams, awsome picure of blackpool aswell, can make out the fron suprisingly well considering its about 30 miles away.

Cars looking good too.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
ye wen you was in the car park overlooking the beach you were parked on your own do you go southport much or mainly wigan area?

Nope rarely go to southport really, just went for a drive and to get some pictures so decided on southport as it was a nice day.

yes bud, and saw you in shevington the other day too

Shevington? Haven't been to shevington for a while I don't think lol. Where do you work mate? Because I've seen a LY 197 going up and down the m6 on a few occaasions and just wondered if it was you?

car is looking very nice mate.

Good pics Jams, awsome picure of blackpool aswell, can make out the fron suprisingly well considering its about 30 miles away.

Cars looking good too.

Yea it was really clear that day. Could see for miles.

Cheers fella's really appreciate it!!