ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tripod camera mount.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Thank you:eek:

Feel free to punch me if you ever see, where abouts did you find that!!

Sold out..

Megane Mk4
It's on the same page under the "[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]If you like this product, we think you'll like these too".. section underneath the tripod picture and description.

As said though, email the website and ask them when they're next in stock..

and I'll slap you later :eek: ;) x
[/FONT]

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Who would have thought to look there!!

I've just emailed them, I was hoping to get out tonight now its a bit warmer and get some night shots, tempted to go and rumamge through the bin to see if I threw it out:dead:

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Ohhh.... Jessops stock the same it would be slightly lucky if one did fall off into my pocket.:quiet:

Take Camera. Go in. Take camera out of bag. Attach camera to tripod mount. Put camera on tripod. Move about a bit. Remove camera. Leave mount on. Replace in bag.

If you get caught "Ooops, silly me. Sorry"

Done.

Take Camera. Go in. Take camera out of bag. Attach camera to tripod mount. Put camera on tripod. Move about a bit. Remove camera. Leave mount on. Replace in bag.

If you get caught "Ooops, silly me. Sorry"

Done.

Genius. Not just a pretty face.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
They don't have the plates on the models on display:dapprove: didn't think I'd get away with asking to try them out and then not giving it back!