ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 118

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
Here is my Trophy number 118, a nice and tidy one owner example with 38k on the clock. Picked it up from all the way in Aberdeen as happened to be in Edinburgh the week it went up for sale, so figured I had to buy it!

Had it with @Mike@Rentech few weeks ago, as well as a thorough going over. Sorting brakes and changing rear shocks, as well as a full cambelt service, car feels amazing and have the confidence to drive it properly now.

Had a Clio 172 cup before which went on Thursday, here they are together.

9b0888adb560c6319246b8986d7fe7ae.jpg

Haven't got many photos but am sure to upload some more.

Looking at getting it detailed as hasn't had a machine polish in its life, anyone in the Fareham area that can do this that people can recommend? And what kind of prices are to be expected.

Plans for car are to get the standard stereo back on the car and change the heater control panel as that's flaking.

5d693fd9bc18f0151d17fe762f9f0e36.jpg

Any comments on car and advice on detailing welcome!

Clio Trophy
looks nice :D think i posted this one on the trophy forums when it was for sale, my heater panel is starting to go, mine needs a good swirl removal, plan for next year

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
Cheers for the recommendation, just got it in the garage for the first time, spent a day in the summer fitting a garage door as my garage had been bricked up.

Here is the car in the garage.

c8d82ce4f36d0ffae574c73c60f4d3ac.jpg
6a6609b1473468a576d9f18f1368731f.jpg
39dedece8b59b81cd28bfc554cebe69f.jpg

... Nice and snug, it's not going to be a everyday thing, but planning on putting it in for the winter, have a dehumifier that puts out a bit of heat ready.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
How much is a trophy like yours, dont see such low mileage ones much. Very NICE btw