ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 220 hybrid turbo

Mk4 trophy 220
Hi all.. I'm hoping does any of you have any info on hybrid turbos for the 200/220 EDC cars I have a trophy and I'm looking to go hybrid but unsure were or who to go to as rs tuning don't seem to do one for the model..

Tia liam

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hi all.. I'm hoping does any of you have any info on hybrid turbos for the 200/220 EDC cars I have a trophy and I'm looking to go hybrid but unsure were or who to go to as rs tuning don't seem to do one for the model..

Tia liam
Pretty sure a guy on the FB groups had a deal going with RS Tuning for fitment of his hybrid turbo and remapping.

@Ricardos may know

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC

Tia liam
Evening Liam, get onto the Mk4 200/220 RS Facebook group and tag in Ian Willacy. He's the go to guy for hybrid turbos, I bought his old Clio running 320/280

Mk4 trophy 220
Evening Liam, get onto the Mk4 200/220 RS Facebook group and tag in Ian Willacy. He's the go to guy for hybrid turbos, I bought his old Clio running 320/280
Thanks for the response mate il try and track him down.. I bet that's quick at that power sounds right up my street lol.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Thanks for the response mate il try and track him down.. I bet that's quick at that power sounds right up my street lol.
No problem, and yes..... It's a bit nippy! If you're going to the Cliosport Weekender in July you're more than welcome to have a look round

clio rs mk4
engine dynamics sell one for the 220 and 200 just have to say which turbo model as my 200 is a 220 but with 200 map on the ecu everything else is same as 220 due to being euro 6 but im looking at the engine dynamics one as done most other supporting mods already