ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy at leeds/bradford airport

Clio 182 Trophy #229
Cheers it has a K-tec induction kit on it, childish I know but worth every penny.

Ah, right so you would have heard me miss third gear :D

I bet your V6 sounds good through there!

Clio v6
Was a nice deep roar, I was hoping you'd give it some! Kinda knew it was coming when you dropped down a kog or two.

Oh yeah the v6 has abused that tunnel many a time lol. With the decats, OMG supersport and pipercross, it pretty much tears your ears apart!

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Trophy #229
It is a lovely noise particularly with the Milltek cat back too. I think it is how the 182 should have sounded from the start, it makes me smile every time I give it the beans or blip it down a gear.

I think its illegal not to wind your windows down, take 2nd and floor it through a tunnel (traffic permitting) isn't it? lol

Haha that does sound like a recipe for some serious noise, shame you were in the van!