ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Birmingham (My road.. By my car)

Are you in rednal?

You'll see mine most days on Edgewood road ;)

I see you all the time parked outside spar lol

Iv yet to actually see anyone in the car, even thought i live down Ryde park rd :eek:

There is also a Trophy on my road now, bloke bought it the other day :approve:

Last edited:

szd

Trophy #070
:approve: Good lad, better than the seat leon i believe you had before? :rasp:

Yeah the Cupra R was mine, until I wrote it off just before xmas :( - served me well and had a good couple of trips to the 'ring.

I had looked at getting either a 182 or trophy earlier in the year, can't wait to take the trophy on the 'ring :race:

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I see you all the time parked outside spar lol

Iv yet to actually see anyone in the car, even thought i live down Ryde park rd :eek:

There is also a Trophy on my road now, bloke bought it the other day :approve:

I've seen you quite a few times lol, was it not you who flashed me, and i waved back when i was pulling away from the shops on the front?

Yeah, seen your trophy too szd, thought it was new to the road! I beleive the guy who had the black 182 with the exhaust etc round here now has a 200sx or something??? Got talking to a mate of his, was trying to sell me his exhaust!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Nice to finally make eye contact the other day lol!
Who's the guy with th RB with stripes? Saw him yesterday!

My car aint gonna be out there for much longer, just bought my first house yesterday!
Only down the road though, down on Kendal Rise road at the bottom.
Still havent 't seen speccy though i dont think???

albi 197
Mike bham, I work with the guy who had the black 182, that 200sx of his is a beast tbh lol.

Surprised nobody has spotted me on here. Im over in rubery / longbridge / northfield all the damn time atm.

I think flamers just don't stand out unless they are clean lol.

Mike bham, I work with the guy who had the black 182, that 200sx of his is a beast tbh lol.

Surprised nobody has spotted me on here. Im over in rubery / longbridge / northfield all the damn time atm.

I think flamers just don't stand out unless they are clean lol.

Iv never seen you!! :eek:

Nice to finally make eye contact the other day lol!
Who's the guy with th RB with stripes? Saw him yesterday!

My car aint gonna be out there for much longer, just bought my first house yesterday!
Only down the road though, down on Kendal Rise road at the bottom.
Still havent 't seen speccy though i dont think???

Yep saw you the other day, that was me giving a little wave lol :cool:

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Is the 200sx at the top of kendal rise road?
Sorry, not sure if i've seen a flamer down here yet, but shall keep a look out!