ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Blyth Beach

Clio 182
Spotted a trophy Blyth beach yesterday, you were looking for a space in the carpark, i was in the fish and chip restaurant but noticed you drive by. Anyone off here? Must have been around 3ish. And im sure ive seen the same one in Cramlington

Clio Sport 182 Trophy
Yeah was me, just moved to Cramlington, was out with the girlfriend getting fish and chips.

See your car with your CS Sticker parked up!
Where you from?

DB

Clio 182
Yeah I had the car parked up along a road at end of carpark. Was getting fish and chips with my mate.

Im from Bedlington but work at Cramlington. i think ive seen your car in Sainsbury's carpark

David

Clio Sport 182 Trophy
Yeah more than likely although you can pro hear my trophy at the moment, the exhaust is rattling and banging off something presume its a clip thing or rubber needs replaced, so i get a few funny looks, its going in end of week.

Yes i know my car needs a wash but hey i bought it to drive not sit looking pretty

DB

Clio 182
lol yeah mine isnt much better, i have not washed it for over a month. Next time I see you around i'l give you a flash