ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Engine now on EBay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
I read in EVO that you can get a 172 engine for well under £2k brand new. Not bad i thought!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Yeah Matt Black has a few new 172 engines when i was last up there, he's certainly not short of stock, the place is chocka with renault goodies lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 190bhp Hybrid
rmccardal said:
Worth something in the future ??

Well judging on Williams Engine premiums and with only 500 Trophy's, engines will be scarce and go for a premium when a Trophy owner comes to look for a replacement.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
its just a normal 182 engine nobody in their right mind would pay more for it cause its a 'trophy' engine

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTI 1.8T
exactly what i was going to say rory. its still a 182 so isnt worth anymore apart from renault technicians 'apparently' hand picked the 500 engines for the best performing ones.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
hand picked my ass lol i bet they never have 500 built at the same time, maybe I'm wrong but I'm a cynic lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  6/468 17poo
'hand picked' yeah right probably just the ones in the corner left over surely its only handling better on the trophy and a few other bits and bobs?