ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy FL55 L** Brands Hatch today

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
In the grass car park when I left at 11 today. Saw your CS sticker in the back window

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
It had a 'Ring sticker and a Zolder sticker, and was also minus a drivers wing mirror.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
me mate toms tootling round brands in his vectra today, wish he wouldnt theres loadsa work to do here!!

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
It may well have been TOC that stuck it in the gravel at Clearways then! Someone in the Vectra was playing with Turks in the BMW and went off with a passenger on board! No damage, just buried it

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
I don't know if it was definitely him as whoever it was stayed in the car. I know that Gio was there too so may have been him

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
lol quite possibly! Turks gave him a joking flash of the lights and horn on his way past once the red flag was out

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Oui c'est moi! lol
I was there till 4pm, left whilst the trucks were still going round but it was soooo cold. It was ok, lacked a bit of action but nice to see different cars, the DTM did it for me. But the trip to Brands is a serious pain so doubt I'll often make the effort to get down there.

Fabrizio was the one who stuck the car in the gravel! Quite funny or humiliating, not sure which...!

Oil Burner
was there today, saw your car too, made a post, was actually on the corner when gio went off. Turk. made a fool out of him, pressured him off the track lol

tbh ive never been so misserably cold as today, went whilst the a1 cars were doing their thing, far too cold for me. Not light enough for any good pics either.

2266027714_943f350ea0.jpg

2265235763_e733df5a8a.jpg

2266029148_ae9e985890.jpg

Last edited: