ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Font

cock mobile.

Anyone know what this font is, the text TROPHY on the sideskirts?

Someone on here said he thinks it is "squares 3" but cant seem to find this anywhere!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

Abarth 500

right ive had a look thru the 1000+ fonts i got lol and it aint in it, i got similar ones but its the detail on the T and Y that make it different, so renault probs made it specially or its a new font, its piss easy to make though, very standard font, someone might know though

cock mobile.

Cheers for looking mate, have found a few similar fonts that would probably work just as well anyway!

But if anyone does know that would be easier!

RS Megane DCi 175

I doubt its a font mate. Itll be a logo specifically created for Renault - why make all the letters of the alphabet when you only need T R O P H Y.

If you want to re-create the logo its a doddle, but if want to spell summit else youd have to guess what the other letters might look like.

Renaultsport 220T

Quote: Originally posted by ralph wiggum on 17 August 2005
just out of interest what font is the transport for london one, mainly the tube???

Its called New Johnston, and was designed specifically for the Underground. Gil Sans, looks similar if you cant find it.