ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy for only £8995?!?!?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
lmao - clued up? that aint even a Trophy. It's a reg 182, faulse advertising, should be sued for that.

Phone 'em and ask them which number it is, why have they switched the wheels, why no mention of the Sachs dampers - perhaps they've switched them also, and why have they resprayed it blue........ arses.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
doesnt even say 'cup' anywhere. :rofl:

funny, dont remember trophys coming in racing blue.

I think the word is 'useless'

vx220
There is a guy on the vx forum who is in the process of buying a throphy from a local dealer for £9600 i think it was. Sounds like a good price to me for a future classic.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
There is a guy on the vx forum who is in the process of buying a throphy from a local dealer for £9600 i think it was. Sounds like a good price to me for a future classic.

yeh, he's on ClioTrophy, it's not this one. He's got an absolute bargain - bought it through a ford dealer. Dealers really are ignorant of the industry.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Im looking at another shed there this week, so ill bam the guy up when am there.

totally useless though.

If it had been a trophy at £8995 i would have bought it for defo!!!!!!!!!