ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Bristol - Dont bother..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I suppose so technically, but there could be 3...

The Sport badge could be off a ph1.

The Clio badge off a ph2.

The Renault badge which is off a mk3.

It still looks horrendous with 3 different fonts.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
SOLD the full interior for £1500 quid a absolute bargin for seats which are from the GENUINE LTD edition model not some knockoffs direct, hence why the buyer and plenty more wanted to slap out the pink sheets for them, new price of £4000 hence why they sold so fast, next time will b alot more though as there ltd edition one of 500, which makes a difference, if you ever owned or know of a trophy car LOL

Knock off direct? How does buying directly from the manufacturer make them knock off?

Again, please refer to my earlier post... your new price of £4,000 just doesn't make sense I'm afraid. They were £500 from RENAULT and they're £2,690 from RECARO.

Apart from a sticker there is no difference between Recaro's in the Trophy, and the Recaro's as an optional extra in FF 182's... please stop kidding yourself! If you refer to Renaultsport's heritage website of information you will see that there was in fact 589 sets of these seats released (including Trophy's) and before you ask, yes, I have owned a Renaultsport Clio with factory fitted Recaro's :approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
SOLD the full interior for £1500 quid a absolute bargin for seats which are from the GENUINE LTD edition model not some knockoffs direct, hence why the buyer and plenty more wanted to slap out the pink sheets for them, new price of £4000 hence why they sold so fast, next time will b alot more though as there ltd edition one of 500, which makes a difference, if you ever owned or know of a trophy car LOL

10491_190329231099374_450378850_n.jpg

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
I'm guessing when he broke the car he found some Crack under the front seat.

The only explanation?