ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Isle of Man

Hyundai i40
my fella spotted a trophy over here. did a U turn to catch him up, but then disapeared....not sure if someone thought it was me then realised a man was driving so wasnt

Yeh it was, I'm from Southport and been here over the weekend.

I was behind your boyfriend I think. Does he have a silver 182 with a CS sticker in back window?

I've seen quite a few 172s but no other Trophies on the island.

I've been sampling the moutain roads... brilliant!

Hyundai i40
Yeh it was, I'm from Southport and been here over the weekend.

I was behind your boyfriend I think. Does he have a silver 182 with a CS sticker in back window?

I've seen quite a few 172s but no other Trophies on the island.

I've been sampling the moutain roads... brilliant!

yeah u were i think, i have a CS sticker in the back side windows.

there are no trophies on the island, but quiet a few 172s, but not as many as scoobys and bmws over here, the place is crawling in them

glad you had a good weekend, if ur ever over again shout up :D

Cool, yeh seen loads of modified cars around Douglas.

There are loads of nice Evo's too!

I'll probably come back now and again, had a good time driving around the island. How many people from here are there on the island?

Are you in Douglas yourself?

Clio 182 FF RB
didnt see ur trophy over here sephiroth172, dont think ive ever seen a trophy in real life before lol.....are u talkin bout the chippy under the arches on the quay in peel? if yes i absolutly love those chips! nearly as nice as home run pizzas hehe :)

Clio 182 FF RB
hmmmmmm facing the harbour.....you have to go under this little arch and to the left, to the right is a chinese restaurant which also serves very tasty food!! Anyways let me and Sarah know next time you visit, it will give sarah a good excuse to use her new camera hehe