ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in the country

v6 mk2
on my way home from my mum and dads house i stopped off and took some pics of the trophy. Spent a good couple of hours cleaning it.

Last edited:
M

M7CUO_V6

Well nice, im thinking about getting one soon mate, looks like you got some decent roads there aswell! how you find it and bad bits about the car? Who you insured with? sorry about all the questions.

v6 mk2
roads are awesome round here, the scottish borders has its good points!! im insured with elephant

Im really pleased with the car, its so easy to drive, handles superb and sounds good (thanks to a full janspeed system) The main thing you will miss from the v6 will be the noise and the attention plus the 182 doesnt have the same power delivery as the vee, you have to really work the car to get it moving. apart from that all is well in trophy land (although i cant stop dreaming about a liquid yellow v6, if these dreams dont go away i dont know what i will do!!!) lol

oh and i forgot to say, trophy's do seem to sit a bit higher but no way do they need lowering!!!!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i kno trophys are special cars, and your looks like the rest, v nice.
i cant help think if my car was riding that high i would get hung at dawn. i would of thort renault would of lowered them slightly or even evened them out as the backs always seem to stick up more.

only my 2p's worth anyway. id still walk over my own mother to get one!
good pics!

v6 mk2
Davehughes said:
nice pics what exhaust have you got mate ???

its a janspeed full system with slash cut pipes.

To be honest i think cos the car is sitting with the handbrake on it looks a little higher than normal, no way would i begin to start messing with the handling. Im not a suspension technician and think renault have done the job very well!!

gone are my saxo and 172 days where i thought the lower a car is, the better it handles!!!