ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Leicester....

Looking for a ph-quick...
See this all the time. Usually around the London road area. Female driver with Cliosport sticker in rear window.

Amir

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
I saw a few last week, but I give up waving, thumbing up and smiling cos you lot are all mardy!!

I never get any acknowledgement... boooo

LOL

Suzuki SV650
Right, next time I see you I'm giving you the full beam treatment... Or if its in Esko I'm buying you a drinkie. Not that I know what you look like thou.

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
LOL at you all.... I am taking your words for it then... I bet I don't see anyone for ages now!

I would hope so Forbster! but she will still be covered in the mud from Silverstone.

Stevie, I may go Esko this WE. Not sure. I need to entertain a friend, so that's the best place in Lesta.

Look out for me in my Tungston Hybrid! Am i missing something here, what and where is Esko?

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
No idea what car that is Amir. Post some pics please...

Esko is a club on Humberstone gate, passed Life. Cool place, not full of kids. No offence intended to younger ones out there. But when you're my age... bla bla bla!

No idea what car that is Amir. Post some pics please...

Esko is a club on Humberstone gate, passed Life. Cool place, not full of kids. No offence intended to younger ones out there. But when you're my age... bla bla bla!

It looks a little like this........
PICT0033-1.jpg

I know what you mean by little kids! Grrrr was in the pub last night and a bunch came in, they got asked for id then swiftly departed looking rather embaressed!!!
Will have to check this place out!