ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Loanhead (edinburgh)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
woo hoo spotted a trophy! first one ive seen in real life. was just off the city edinburgh bypass, never noticed the number plate, went past too fast ;)

Lou

I know the one your talking about, i'm not sure if its a Trophy tho!

Its a 55 reg and the guy drives like a a*se!!

BMW M3
Ive seen that around aswell.... think i saw him on the by-pass at gogar roundabout a couple of days ago. As far as i know, the only trophy ive seen i edinburgh.

Hi louise :)

GR7

Shiny red R32
I've seen a Trophy in Port Seton, Longniddry, Edinburgh by-pass and on the Dunbar-North Berwick road - reg SM*5 FUV and someone told me that it is the lad's company car. Also a girl near me has one but she drives it like a 1.4 though!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
if its SM55 F** its in collinton mains all the time.

iv flyered the guy to no avail.

Iv seen it on the bypass as well a few times and other trophy SC55 S**

edit: GR7 i think thats the one - has reg vardy stickers on iirc

Lou

R20 CWH said:
oh dear - road rage?!

Well by the way he drives i'm surprised he hasn't written the car off yet!!
He likes to undertake people on the bypass.

Hey Justin ;)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
GR7 said:
I've seen a Trophy in Port Seton, Longniddry, Edinburgh by-pass and on the Dunbar-North Berwick road - reg SM*5 FUV and someone told me that it is the lad's company car. Also a girl near me has one but she drives it like a 1.4 though!
R20 CWH said:
if its SM55 F** its in collinton mains all the time.

iv flyered the guy to no avail.

Iv seen it on the bypass as well a few times and other trophy SC55 S**

edit: GR7 i think thats the one - has reg vardy stickers on iirc
i think you both just gave the reg away lol

GR7

Shiny red R32
Apparently his last company car was a bright blue sporty looking Rover and he used to thrash that as well!!!

I now drive the city bypass every day, and after driving Leith to Seafield (in traffic), I'm really enjoying the high speeds. It's not me that you're talking about. Just wanted to get my tuppence worth. If you see a Blue 182 SH54 D** being driven close to triple figures wherever possible, give me a wee flash...

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
The guy i saw wasnt thrashing it, more like sporty driving! was on a big roundabout and could have taking it soo much faster!

theres a dark blue 182 in tesco dalkeith that i seem to see most weeks, keep reminding myself to print off a flyer but keep forgetting :D

BMW M3
Your 182 got white strips henbroon? Saw one last thursday on the by-pass that i havent seen before. I'm on the bypass almost everyday.

Oh, and we share similar driving styles lol

Jus