ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy LX55 Port Talbot A48 by Margam Park

Fiesta ZS/182 Cup
Spotted this Trophy today at 16:15 on the A48 by Margam Park.
I was in the IO 182 Cup heading towards Port Talbot and didn't see it til the last minute.

clio 182 trophy
That was me fella on my way home. Must have been miles away as I normally spot other clios. You living down here or just down for the day?

Fiesta ZS/182 Cup
Nah just down here for a few days staying a friends house.
Collected some OZ F1's tonight from Swansea anyway.

Where abouts are you based? My friends says they have seen you before and they always see an F1 197 in LY too.

Love me a trophy! :)

clio 182 trophy
Or right tidy!
Live just up the road from Margam Park mate.
What cars do your friends drive? There have been a few rs clios around here. Loads of fiesta sts too.
Can't say I have seen the 197 but there was a ly182 just up the road for about a month. Guy must have sold it now as i havn't seen it for ages.
Which ZS you got? I used to have a mk5 in blue.

Fiesta ZS/182 Cup
My friend who lives in Port Talbot has a frozen white mk7 Fiesta ZS TDCi.

I still have a panther black mk5 ZS that's a full Trackday car, with cage, poly windows, throttle bodies, cams and all that stuff.

The IO 182 Cup is my daily car.
Well, spiralling out of control daily, the modification list is growing week by week haha!

Down here for the next few days and down here quite often so may see you about fella :)