ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy on A1 at team vally

Trophy
you were giving it some stick up the inside lane by the "bowes incline" pub just up from the team vally todaat about 11.30am
going to the newcastle meet next sunday?

B

Brown.

sounds like billy from stanly.... hees going to the lakes, but doesnt have a computer

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Seems theres quite a few Trophy's around the north east.

Whats this meet thats being mentioned?

Big peaches, spoke to billy a few months ago when he was in a spot of bother with the law, take it he didn't get banned then?

Steve

Trophy
Re: trophy on A1 at team vally ....toon meet

1pm this sunday at the wheatchef pub car park on the road to newcastle airport, next to the "callerton parkway" metro station...spread the word...can u make it?

Golf R/Leon FR
if you mean the lakes meet

23rd-24th sept camping weekend in keswick full of driving and having a laugh

should all get yourselves there, me and peaches are going :) (and 35 other people lol)

B

Brown.

stevieh said:
Seems theres quite a few Trophy's around the north east.

Whats this meet thats being mentioned?

Big peaches, spoke to billy a few months ago when he was in a spot of bother with the law, take it he didn't get banned then?

Steve

lol he got a slip through the door hehe, some one reported his 'erratic' driving....they got cnfused with erratic and driving with style!!!!

check oyt the meets section for this sunday!!!!!

lakes the week after

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah he told me about that one, something about undertaking a chief superintendant on the hard shoulder! nutter!

The day i spoke to him he was in court for speeding just over a ton, the police were unimpressed with with his "i'm late for me mate at the airport" excuse.

Must admit ave not seen his car in the trader yet so maybe it went well for him with just points or a short ban.

Wonder if someone can get word to him about this weekend, would be entertaining to hear his stories again?

Steve

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
I would partake but I'm not so young anymore and my back would grief me all night. May drive over and back however for the craic

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
stevieh said:
Yeah he told me about that one, something about undertaking a chief superintendant on the hard shoulder! nutter!

The day i spoke to him he was in court for speeding just over a ton, the police were unimpressed with with his "i'm late for me mate at the airport" excuse.

Steve

pmsl - things not to do if you like driving...... and that's one of the worst excuses i've heard. lol should be in the book of crap lines when you get stopped.