ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy on A1 last night near Newcastle

Clio 182
Spotted a Trophy just past Kingston Park turnoff on A1 around 6.30pm last night. We were both stuck in the traffic jam. You had a good look at my car as you passed. Anyone off here?

Trophy
mmmm well that wasn't me then...i do have some hair though,not mutch so i'll give you that
there is another trophy around near westerhope (where i work) and another in ponteland that i know of..

Megane r26
Aye,

that was me did have the Mrs in there too was in a foul mood, just finished graft and wanted to get home quickly, should have known the A1 would be chocca.

Motor looked nice, noticed you had the ring sticker on the back as well as the CS sticker. Have you had the car to the ring?

Clio 182
Cheers mate, yeah your motor looked really nice, you should get yourself along to one of our North East meets. Traffic was a nightmare that night, took me an hour to get to Newcastle.

Well, I havent been to the ring :eek:

but I do intend to go, and I like having the sticker on my car

Megane r26
Cheers i love my Clio's

Would be a cracking trip over to the ring would love to drive over there in the Clio and then tackle the beast. Not sure i wouldn't bend the car tho.

Yeah i see that there was one not so long ago and there is a RR day coming up soon to. I will keep an eye out for the next meet and get myself along

i had a CS sticker on my last clio but it wouldn't peel off and i haven't got round to getting another one yet but you don't see many other people with them around newcastle so i noticed yours straight away.

Clio 182
Yeah that would be a cracking trip, would be great if a trip was arranged for cliosporters to go over and have a crack at it.

And yeah get yourself to the next meet, il give you a pm when the next meet is on and come along. The last meet was great, you have probably seen the pics, was loads of us.

I noticed you looking when you went by so thought you may have been a member on the forum, so put this post up. I dont think ive seen anyone driving around with a CS sticker around this area apart from at meets