ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy questions

Renault Clio 182 Trophy
I am just starting to get to grips with my new Trophy and would welcome advice on the following:

1. There is a red anodised cap on top of the remote reservoir on the front strut - it looks like it should be an adjuster, but does not turn - any ideas?

2. On the air intake behind the n/s headlamp there is what looks like a bellows coupled to a pipe frrom the inlet manifold - is this an emissions device and does it matter if I remove it/ blank off the pipe at the inlet manifold? Looking at the pipe sizes, compared with the throttle body, the main restriction seems to be in this area

3. I intend to sprint and hillclimb it. My first reaction is that it runs very little negative camber at the front, 0.25 degrees compared with 1.25 at the rear, and yet the Challenge cars run up to 3 degrees. I reckon that a special camber adusting bolt may give an extra degree.(although that will actually mean that the effective diamtere goes down from 14 mm to 12mm) Any experiences will be gratefully received.

Thanks all

1) There fixed adjusting so I'd think they were for topping up of the when/if they ever need rebuilding.

Clio Trophy
Not sure, i have left all the mechanics in my trophy well alone, but i know where you can get some help. . .

Get yourself over to www.cliotrophy.co.uk and all the peeps on there will be only to happy to help.