ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy seats

soon to be a 200
The wife and i are driving down to Cornwall in the summer and to long in them is not good for my back so is it possible ( if i can find one ) to swap it for a normal 182 seat .

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
I would trade you a full 172 + cash your way for them :)

/carl

Lee

BMW M2C
That's odd, I drove all the way to the South of France in the Trophy and didn't have any problems with back ache.

soon to be a 200
Thanks for the offer Barren but want to keep them . I have a trapped nerve in my butt deep down and for some reason they make it worse after about an hour .

Lee

BMW M2C
Thanks for the offer Barren but want to keep them . I have a trapped nerve in my butt deep down and for some reason they make it worse after about an hour .

Not good. At least the 182 seats have the adjustable lumber support.

in answer to your question, yes you can change the seat... however you will need to get hold of a standard subframe too.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I thought the Recaro's sit on top of a standard subframe, hence why they don't lower that much.

Tangoed Works
adjustable lumber on standard 182 seat is shite imo. cant see how they would be more comfortable than your trendlines.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I would swap my 182 seats ( half leather) if still interested.
for keepsie weepsies though.