ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy - stoke!!!

Clio 182 Cup
saw a tidy trophy at limekiln lights in stoke on trent last night about 7ish... turning right towards milton... not sure if its anyone on here :)

keo

Clio Trophy
not me my mates keep telling me they keep seeing trophys as well, how many can there be in stoke lol

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Only ever seen one LY R27, its got a private plate, ends with SAM, female driver most of the time.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
i have been saying a meet is due for ages, no one ever listens lol :)
Wasn't i one of the only ones to reply last time, then got side tracked with a couple of welsh runs. It needs to happen, there are plenty of us and we are not far from cracking roads. Wrong section and little notice but what about 19/20 June, after FCS and i have got a weekend off nights, any other suggestions?

keo

Clio Trophy
Wasn't i one of the only ones to reply last time, then got side tracked with a couple of welsh runs. It needs to happen, there are plenty of us and we are not far from cracking roads. Wrong section and little notice but what about 19/20 June, after FCS and i have got a weekend off nights, any other suggestions?

yes mate i think you were the only one to reply. I would be up for 19/20 june. I feel like a clown keep puttin stoke meet in the meet section becasue majority of people are f**k off like lol

Clio 182 Cup
yes mate i think you were the only one to reply. I would be up for 19/20 june. I feel like a clown keep puttin stoke meet in the meet section becasue majority of people are f**k off like lol

id probably be free this weekend too

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Really need to scout a route out, i think there are 2 options, either we do part of the peak district, a bit of a loop, going out past bolt on to ipstone, some cracking back roads off that B5053 (i think it is), once you get nearer buxton there are some absolutely cracking unclassified roads of this same road, that eventually see you onto the buxton-manchester road- only problem is i really cannot remember where all the turnings are. But if photo's are the name of the game always good parking at the manifold valley- which leads to some cracking roads to lognor, can then double back on yourself to get home.
A simpler, shorter one, is to crack onto the A51 towards rugeley, take the by pass and drop onto the road that leads back into uttoxeter, then take the B5027 (iirc) back to stone.
Obviously this spot is no one on here:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=515212

182 FF
The run from sandon road in the meir, past the Spotgate pub and down into stafford via Sandon Road is my favourite run. 6am on a Sunday you've got the road to yourself. Another good one is go through stone up the A34 by the Shell station, turn off towards Yarnfeild, go through Cold Meece ( some fast bends) towards Swynnerton, turn left at the junction and head back towards the M6 roundabout at the bottom of Clayton. If you get the road to yourself its as good as it gets!

Would join you but the clios got warped discs, shot engine mounts and four ruined tyres from mallory park on sat! I'm on the push bike for now...