ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy suspension - how much?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
handbags people, as with anything if some thing isn't new it can be got for any price the seller cares to sell it for.

Brand new they are £1400 each, if you got them for a total of sub £700, you've got a bargain. If though they've been hammered for those 5k miles (which you'll never be able to tell from the shocks) then you'll be looking at the rebuild cost in a couple of 1000 miles, as stated by the CEO of RS - Bernard Oliver.

clio sport trophy
hi there new to this site but have read posts for a while i own a 182 and i have trophy suspension fitted and take it from me i have driven a trophy and it is no different i got mine from k-tec racing about 6 months ago i have also had it re-mapped by RS Tunning in leeds it now has 205 bhp and 20ft pounds more torque red line is now 7800
Hi, did you get 205hp just with ecu remap or more stuff on it and have yo uhad it dyno tested ? and how much did it cost you ?
Thanks